- Founded in 1999, SoSACorp specializes in system-of-systems architecting and engineering, with a focus on sophisticated C4ISR systems and their commercial counterparts.
- We support our customers in two distinct ways – as technical intermediaries between them and the high-tech world and, when the high-tech world does not satisfy their needs, as primary researchers and developers. We are recognized as leaders in several critical national security areas including military transformation, counter-terrorism and security, advanced sensing, intelligence analysis, and military planning.
- Our customer base is broad and diverse, and includes government agencies, research organizations, prime contractors, and academia
- We are a project-oriented organization. Each of our projects is assigned a project manager who is responsible for his or her project from a management as well as a technical perspective.
- Our senior management staff includes:
– Dr. Gary Citrenbaum, President / Chief Scientist
– Dr. John Perrault, Vice President / Chief Technical Officer
– MaryAnne Cliff, Vice President / Chief Information Officer
– Richard Cliff, Director Life Science and Biotechnology, Vice President Finance
– Philip Pridmore-Brown, Director of Software Development